UUKI is a is an all-in-one alternative to circle.so with a beautiful interface, unlimited members, personal support, and monetisation tools
A platform to manage your own community like circle.so with brand, theme and custom domain that powers hundreds of different types of communities.Get Started
Circle.so/Circle community alternative in 3 steps
Create your own community
Invite members to join it
Engage in discussions, share ideas and take feedback.
Host discussion, post content, host events and
polls to manage an engaging community with
Never wait to get your questions answered. If you have a question or an issue, you can always reach us on live chat or email regardless of your plan.Get Started
Circle.so does not have a free plan but offers a free trial plan for 14 days. However, when that period expires, you have to pay to use this community platform according to plan selected. The Basic plan, costs $39 a month, Professional plan cost $79 a month, Enterprise plan cost $399 a month.
You can download the link by going to the link https://circle.so/ios. The app can be found by searching for "Circle Communities" on the Apple App Store. The app is free and available to download.
User can go live video within Circle with the click of a button. Live streams allow you to interact with up to 10 co-hosts and 500 participants on both the web and our iOS app.
1) Go to https://login.circle.so/sign_in
2) Sign in to Circle.so or Log in to your Circle account with email, Twitter or Facebook
3) Go to https://login.circle.so/sign_up to Signup to create a new account or reset your password with your registered email id by going to https://login.circle.so/users/password/new
To set up the Circle.so integration with Teachable, follow the steps:
1) From your Teachable school, navigate to the Settings > Integrations page and click the Circle SSO icon
2) In a new tab or window, login to your account.
3) Navigate to the Settings > Single Sign-On menu from your Circle.so account. Turn on/Switch on the Enable SSO toggle
4) In the OAuth Provider section, select Teachable from the drop-down menu
5) Copy the Callback URL from your Circle.so account and paste it in the Circle Callback URL field on the Teachable Circle SSO popup
6) Enter “Teachable” in the Provider Name field on Circle
7) From your Teachable Circle SSO popup, copy the Client ID by clicking copy text. Paste it in the Client ID field on Circle.so
8) Copy the Secret Key from Teachable and paste it in the Secret Key field on Circle.so
9) Copy the Teachable School URL field from Teachable and paste it in the Teachable URL field on Circle.so
10) Click the Save changes button in Circle.so
11) Click the Close button on the Circle popup modal in Teachable