UUKI Community Platform is a white label Facebook Groups alternative to build authentic online community for courses, saas, brands, memberships and influencers.Get Started
Various factors like reach limitation, no monetisation options, integration with 3rd party, no control or ownership, limited customization, distractions with updates and notification.Get Started
Facebook Groups alternative in 3 steps
Create your own community
Invite members to join it
Engage in discussions, share ideas and take feedback.
Host discussion, post content, host events and
polls to manage an engaging community with
real connections on UUKI
UUKI Community platform is full customizable and give your users a platform to interact
& engage in discussions with
rich text, media and more.
Alternatives to Facebook Groups
1) Vadoo Community
4) Mighty Networks
7) Open-source Discourse software
10) Kajabi Community
1) Click on the plus sign in the top right of Facebook and select Group.
2) Enter your group name
3) Select the privacy setting
If you have selected private, select whether to make your group visible or hidden
4) Click Create
6) Add Cover photo by clicking on the edit upload cover button on the group feed
7) Invite users to your group
1) On the News Feed click Groups in the left menu
2) In the search bar enter the name of the group you want to join
3) Select the group then click Join Group.
4) Join as your profile or your Page
5) Click Join Group.